How to order
1. Click on ”To The Webshop”. Choose the category and product that you are interested in. Specify the quantity and size (where applicable). Click on ”Add to cart”.
The items you have chosen for purchase will be sent to, and shown, in your shipping cart.
2. The shopping cart will show the items you have chosen, and their price.
a) If you want to change or delete an item, you can do it from here. You may also continue to shop from here.
b) When you have finished shopping, you can click on ”Proceed to checkout”.
3. On the checkout page, you can see your complete order. From here you can send message to saler, if you want to add information about yor order.
4. The shipping method is by DHL and is free within Sweden.
5. Select how you would like to pay for your order. Read more here:
a) Klarna – Divide your payment.
b) Klarna – Bill, pay in 14 days.
5. You will now need to register some personal details and accept the
”Terms & Conditions” to complete the order. Then click on ”Complete purchase”.
6. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service +46 8 667 12 00.
Stackelbergs hope that you will be satisfied with your order!
Age limit for orders
Customers under 18 must have guardian’s permission to place orders with us.
Payment by Klarna
Stackelberg Shop uses payment by Klarna. Read more about Klarna here.
Method of delivery
We cooperate with Bring Parcels in the Nordic countries. Free delivery and returns within Sweden.
Deliveries in Sweden
The delivery date is of 2-3 days, depending on availability. Longer delivery times than specified may occur during periods when we have a particularly high number of orders or delays from the manufacturer, for example.
Deliveries to Norway, Finland, Denmark
Delivery times are around 3-5 days, depending on availability.
Longer delivery times than specified may occur during periods when we have high load due to high order entry, inventory or delays from the manufacturer etc.
If Stackelberg Shop fails to comply with the agreement, because of unusual adverse circumstances outside of its control, due to force majeure (e.g. strikes, civil unrest, war, natural catastrophes, such as earthquakes, volcanic action and other similar matters) then Stackelbergs Shop can not be held responsible.